Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Hello You.

Hi! I'm Kelsey.

This is my introduction to the "blogging" world. I can only hope that it goes better than most other impromptu decisions in my life!

A little about me:
I am 24 years old, and have been married for about 10 days and 98 minutes to my wonderful husband Derek.  I work as a secretary for a local heating and cooling company, but by trade am a fabulous (if I do say so myself) hair stylist, with a passion for fashion, food, and friends.

 (isn't he cute! =)
 
I decided to start a blog to document some of the entertaining, corky, exciting things that happen in my life as a newlywed. On top of recently getting married, my life is always in a topsy-turvy deliciously dramatic relationship with my "life partner" (my cousin, Erin, who from this point on will be known only as Cousin.) Cousin has delighted me with the honor of being her MOH for her wedding coming up in 9 months. Im sure this blog will become an outlet for my stress and frustrations-- wedding related, over the next few months.
 
 
 
Well, that was a short first post. But there will be more to come!
 
Cheers!
K.

No comments:

Post a Comment